A little About Me

Hello everyone,
My name is Brigit Johnson and I am not a native of Mobile but have lived here since I was twelve so it is my home. My Dad retired from the Army, so I guess you could say I am an Army brat. I was born in El Paso Texas and have lived in Germany twice; I traveled quite a bit enjoyed learning about the different cultures and people of other nations. I look forward to being able to enjoy more adventures in the future. I am a single mother and have been for ten years and have tremendous support from my mother and family. My daughter Brooke keeps me busy and always has something new she wants to try. She is a full time Girl Scout and has fallen in love with archery; she is not that bad at it. My major is Special Education and I am very excited to finish and get the opportunity to actually work with children who have so much potential and need a good teacher to help them shine. I currently work as a call center representative and sitting behind a desk all day is not my idea of fun. I love to read and crochet. I was working part time at a Bridal Shop but decided two jobs and going to school full time was a break down waiting to happen. I know that God has called me to teach and I am so honored to be able to share my gift. I look forward to getting know my classmates and instructor and having a great semester.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Can Wiki Be Trusted?

See You Later

Teachers teaching Teachers