Comment 4Kids Mr Goerend's Classroom

I posted a comment on Molly's blog. She talked about Hippie Day, I had never heard of this day so I thought it was very interesting. She seemed to have her information together and her blog was well written. I told her about the shirt I tie dyed in 6th grade. I loved that shirt.

Dmitriy has a dog that chased a squirrel and got out of breath. He really loves his dog and the story was very cute. I told him about how my daughter wants a dog and I hope she take care of it. The squirrel got away and the he took his dog in the house for some much needed water.

Drake has a new phone, I am a phone lover. Drake talked about how he picked out his new phone and finally decided on the right one. I took some time when I decided on my new phone also. I researched and a made sure it was right for me. He has a touch screen so I made sure to tell him to take good care of the phone.

Carter has a Gecko, I love anything with legs for a pet. So I thought him getting a gecko was cool. He gave us a full run down of the day he went to pick up the pet and how he chose the one he wanted. He really likes the gecko. I hope he just does not loose him in the house.

Maddie went to a football game and tailgated. I love football and eating so I really enjoyed her post she made me feel like I was actually there. I think she would make an awesome writer some day. She use sound and smell to give me the impression I was at the game with her.

Mr Goerend's Classroom

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Can Wiki Be Trusted?

See You Later

Teachers teaching Teachers