Comment 4Kids Woodtech

White robot
Dzungu was the student blog I commented on. He talk about making a robot and programming the robot to do certain things. I have always been fascinated with robots and how they work. I remember a show about a little girl robot, when I was growing up. The name of the show was Small Wonder. She could clean but not always comprehend what was going on. Robots are becoming more and more apart of our lives everyday. My favorite robots are Transformers. The more technology advances the more use we will have for them.

Robots

Comments

  1. I saw a Transformers Bumble Bee Camaro edition today... Yellow with the black strip down the middle.... with the transformer logo on the side and on the wheels.... Oh right, I'm commenting here ;)

    Thank you for making the childrens day.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Can Wiki Be Trusted?

See You Later

Teachers teaching Teachers