This Is How We Dream Part I&II

Tropical waterfall with greenery on both sides
I loved everything about this video part one and two. I would love to expand my computers skills and learn how to fully operate and use multimedia in the ways Dr Miller talked about and demostrated on the video. I think not only would I, appreciate this artform but my students also. They would enjoy the diversty of this learning technique and not get as bored, as they would with traditional teaching methods.

I know the cost of those type programs is not cheap but it is worth every penny to educate our children with the best most advanced equipment possible. If we want our students to be ready for college and then the work force we have to be sure we are giving them every advantage. The slides incorporated with he sound flowed and captivated me, so I know any student who is in the classroom will find some part of the multimedia presentation that would grasp and keep their attention.

I feel that technology is not going anywhere and but steadily advancing and be coming more user friendly, which is a good thing. The days of writing out programs for every task that you want to do is over. Just by a click of a mouse you can download your gateway to the future. I have not doubt that I will taking more computer classes so I can enhance my skills to were they need to be to give my students every opportunity available to them.

This Is How We Dream

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Can Wiki Be Trusted?

See You Later

Teachers teaching Teachers