Dr Christie's Site (Google Earth)

A picture of a lake with the woods behind the lake.
Dr Alice Christie is a very passionate and dedicated instructor. You can tell by her site that she is not only interested in educating her students. But also making sure that teachers have to information they need to be effective in the classroom. I enjoyed looking over the Google Earth information and learning new techniques to use and finding out how to improve my own Google page.

She was very clear and to the point with her tutorial and did not loose me with a lot of technical jargon. Sweet and simple just how I like it. I am new to Google so sometimes the unknown can make anyone shy away from something, but the more I use Google the more I like what it has to offer and the easy navigation will be great for my students learning their way around the Internet for the first time.

Google is fun and makes sharing information effortless. The fact I can go to a site and use all the typical documents that I have to open more that on page for in Microsoft word is awesome. Of course Google has its flaws as with any program, but for general use in the classroom and accessibility to students I will have to give it and A. If you would like to get more helpful tips on other teaching aids visit Dr Chirsties's Site.

Comments

  1. Excellent Reviews Brigit. Keep up the good work. Cutting the time a little close are we? ;)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Can Wiki Be Trusted?

See You Later

Teachers teaching Teachers