"It's Not About the Technology"

I loved the statement Ms. Hines made about "Teachers must be Learners." I know from experience that a lot of teachers are not good teachers because they do not know how to take instruction, you first have to be willing to listen and learn before you can be an effective teacher. As teachers we should always be eager to stay ahead. Our students depend on us to give them what they need to succeed in life. If we do not learn how to adapt our teaching habits to address the issues that face each generation of students we are missing the mark.

We have to have an open and willing mind to always take information in and process it in ways that keep our students excited and eager to learn. I always enjoy a class were the information is fresh and current and applies to my life and I am able to give positive or negative feedback and the teacher can take my feedback and help me understand things better. Those are the instructors who are forever putting themselves out there to learn more for their students so the can make their students shine.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Can Wiki Be Trusted?

See You Later

Teachers teaching Teachers