This Week in Photography

Good podcast, sound quality awesome. The fact that they made a hand strap sound so interesting is a good thing. I am not into professional photography but the chemistry between the different people made me stay tuned in longer than I expected to. I think the main thing I really picked up from this podcast, for when I do my own is if you relax and have fun, your listener will enjoy the podcast more. The laughter was contagious and it just sounding like a group of friends talking and sharing good information.

Comments

  1. Excellent observation! Practice makes perfect. For your video cast, you will produce a script and practice "talking" and not reading the lines.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Can Wiki Be Trusted?

See You Later

Teachers teaching Teachers