Plagiarism

A fall tree branch with yellow leaves in a green field with the sun slightly showing behind the branch as if it is peeking around a corner

I would not think of going into a store picking up an item and walking out. The fear and guilt would not even allow me to consider that as a method obtaining merchandise I could not afford. The idea of someone taking something from me that I have worked hard for is also not an experience I would want to encounter. The same concept goes for stealing another person's ideas and putting them down on paper as if they were your own. Whoever took the time to put life and meaning to written word deserves to have those ideas preserved and not tampered with.


Plagiarism not only is wrong but robs you as the writer from the chance to truly see how you can express yourself and show the true talent that lies within. The websites I viewed all have great ideas to not only keep you from passing off another person's work as your own. But help the writer develop their own ideas for whatever they are they are trying to express. We all have thoughts and feeling to share it just takes time to get the words together. I would advise anyone, that the time you take in finding out how to use what has be written by another person you can come up with your own words to let other's know how gifted you are.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Can Wiki Be Trusted?

See You Later

Teachers teaching Teachers