Learning from the Past

I will have to be honest by the time I got to this podcast I was burnt out. I am ready just to do my own podcast and get it over with. But then I realized that being eager and not prepared was a bad approach and really took time to listen and try to get tip that would help me have a great podcast. A script well rehearsed will be my first mission and also having an outline on how I want the conversation to flow.

The podcast is what you make it and I am fun so I do not want an all talk no fun podcast. I plan on working with my peers so we have great chemistry and feed off each others energy. The topic is extremely important if it does not create excitement then it is hard to make up interesting thoughts as you go along. I know I will have a great experience and learn from the first podcast so that next one will be even better.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Can Wiki Be Trusted?

See You Later

Teachers teaching Teachers