The Last Lecture

A beautiful vacation resort that has blue skies with white relaxing clouds softly scretched across the sky that meets turquoise water and a has a dock that extends over the water with writing on the dock that reads enjoy life.
Daily Motivation

This lecture not only motivated me but inspired my way of thinking. I thought it would be hard to look past the elephant in the room to see what Randy was trying to say but he is a dynamic speaker and I started feeling more sorry for myself than for him. This man lived his life to the fullest and taken advantage of every opportunity given to him. I should be so blessed to achieve the things he has in my lifetime.

The "Brick wall" analogy was my favorite. So many things can try to come against you to make you doubt yourself and make you want to give up on you dream but you have to keep you eyes on you goal and never let failure scare you out of doing what you love. We were never meant to fail I believe God's Divine purpose for us was to succeed and be more that conquers.

Every since I was a child I have wanted to be a teacher. I used old workbooks and taught my dolls and even visualized myself in front of the classroom. High School was not the best experience for me and I was just so happy to graduate I convinced myself that I could not make it another fours years in school.I know that I can reach goals in my life that I want to accomplish, the only person standing in my way is me. I tell my daughter she can do great things in this world if she gives her all and does her best. I am so glad that I followed my heart and decided to go back to school and become a teacher.

Another point that Randy brought out that I really enjoyed was out was do not think about yourself, do things to help other people. I am so blessed to be able to have the chance to reach so many young people and give them the chance to do more with their life than they may see possible. The potential that is in all of us is to help others reach their goals.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Can Wiki Be Trusted?

See You Later

Teachers teaching Teachers