Let's Talk Tech

I love my computer and I do not take the time to think about the different ways that it can be more than just a computer. For someone who cannot see or is unable to type a paper on their own, a computer is so much more than a tool to browse the Internet but a means to reach the world. The software available is amazing, that fact that no one has to be left out of the world of advancing technology is wonderful.

My major is Special Education the Window Eyes would be the idea teaching tool for my blind students and Magic for my students who have partial site. Via voice also allows hand free typing ofr students not able to use standard typing method. Most lesson, games and tutoring material can be uploaded on these programs and make learning fun. No person with a disability wants to be treated like an outcast and this software not only includes them but also gives freedom to not be afraid of working on the computer. I am so glad that I have help to make my classroom a learning paradise for all students.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Can Wiki Be Trusted?

See You Later

Teachers teaching Teachers