"What I've Learned This Year" by Mr. McClung.

Blue beautiful sky with a very nice orange sunset gently stretched across the horizan fading day into night.
I thought this blog was wonderful. I will definitely read it again and again as I begin my career as a teacher. There were so many ideas that I felt really gave me some insight on what to expect my first year as a teacher. Mr McClung made me feel OK not to be perfect but to remember that I am there for the children. I do not want to ever take myself too serious to the point I allow stress to take over my classroom.


The main point I took away from him post is to always remember that your students are just children who will make mistakes and that you should not be to hard on them. The worst way to try and reach a child is to make them uncomfortable in you classroom and make the learning experience something they do not look forward too. If my students are scared of me the will not learn as effectivly.


I always want to be the kind of teacher that gives my all and is not afraid to keep trying. I want students to experience a different type of teaching that carries them out of the classroom to a successful adult life. I would love to have a student thank me when the recieve and award and know that the made it because I helped them see how wonderful they really are.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Can Wiki Be Trusted?

See You Later

Teachers teaching Teachers