Preparing for My Podcast Debut

A white background with writing in a warm orange almost rust color that says Smile every minute of the day. You never know who is falling in love with it.
In my early days as a Telemarketer I was told a smile on your face can be heard in your voice. I have always kept that with me as I worked in various call centers and even when I answer the phone at home. That is the one thing I want my listners to hear in my Podcast a warm happy voice that does not bore you but makes you want to hear more. Also in viewing the dffierent Podcast I realize I like the podcast and Blog done by Langwitches there were a variety to choose form and I think the voice quality really kept my attention and did not make me yawn. Rule #1 do not bore the listener. The speaker had good tone and gave a lot of useful information.
The more I listen to the different podcast the more comfortable I feel about doing my own. We all have something to share and information that will help each other. I learn something new everyday and having a podcast allows me to give my feedback in a positive way so teachers or students get the opportunity to grow. The podcast are many lessons from different perspectives and even if the same person went throught the same thing, each person has a different view that can be shared.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Can Wiki Be Trusted?

See You Later

Teachers teaching Teachers